See below for answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for here, please reach out to us with our Contact page.
Unfortunately, no. All tickets are non-refundable and the show is rain or shine.?
This year, camping is not onsite, and not associated with the festival in any way. However, there is an unofficial afterparty planned at Conestoga Lake following the festival. These spots are first come, first served, and will be available days leading up to the event.
There will be water for sale at the festival. Additionally, attendees can bring one sealed plastic water bottle.
This is an all-ages show. Kids age 10 and under are admitted free with an adult.
Pinewood Bowl has parking available for $5 per car for the festival on the north side of the bowl.
There will be port-a-potties scattered throughout the festival area.
Unless you have a service animal, no pets please.
We would ask that you DO NOT bring your own alcohol and respect the festival’s beverages available. We will take away glass items if we discover you with them.
No, we will have amazing food selections available, offering food for all kinds of eaters. Additionally, beverages of all kinds will be available.
- Bags, fanny packs, backpacks, or large purses. (An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.)
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Animals (Service animals are welcome)
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, or tripods
- Cans, glass bottles, bottles, coolers & picnic baskets or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- Glow Items (sticks/necklaces/bracelets, etc)
- In-Line roller skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Lawn chairs
- Musical instruments
- Noisemakers such as air horns or Vuvuzelas
- Outside food and beverage
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Selfie sticks, iPads/tablets/computers
- Signs larger than 8.5? x 11?
- Unsealed water bottles
- Weapons including pocket knives, tasers, firearms & spiked jewelry (these items will be confiscated and not returned)